Gorgeous 2BR Mn Flr near Edmonton Tr-Original Hardwood/Fenced Backyard-Pets okAvailable: November 01, 2019
This GORGEOUS 2 bedroom main floor suite is the dream home. Ideal for the working couple or young family. This home was owner-occupied, so everything was built to last, and built with heart. This is the rare kind of home that is filled with character, warm and inviting. Live here and you will enjoy coming home, especially after a hard day's work.
The best part of this unit is the location. Near Edmonton Trail and SAIT. Easy access to Deerfoot Trail and 16 Avenue (but far enough that you don't hear the busy street). YOU CAN EVEN WALK DOWNTOWN.
Other outstanding features of this unit include:
1. Modern and elegant kitchen with classic well-built oak wood cabinetry. Comes with double sink faucet, with lots of countertop, cupboard and drawer space. You will love to cook here!
2. Appliances include a GAS stove, double door refrigerator, and a DISHWASHER!
3. A large Living room that can fit any size living room furniture. Large oversized windows to bring in all that sunlight. Original hardwood floors - elegant yet easy to clean. Has the wow factor! Great for entertaining and impressing your guests
4. Separate Dining room with original hardwood floors, that gives that sophisticated character and elegance.
5. Master Bedroom is spacious with two windows, original hardwood floors and lots of storage space.
6. 2nd Bedroom has 2 windows and lots of storage space as well.
7. Clean and updated bathroom with tub.
8. New hot water tank and a high-efficiency furnace. New roof and eavestroughs as well - you save on utilities!
9. You have your own designated washer and dryer set in the laundry room.
10. Lots of storage space + 2 extra storage lockers. Even has an extra nook as an indoor patio or extra storage.
11. RARE FIND - a Beautiful spacious FENCED backyard! Exclusive for main floor tenant use.
That's not all. Live in the safe and friendly neighborhood of Mountview/Winston Heights. Drive by the neighbors and you'll know it's a good community. Walk to the COOP grocery and banks. Near parks, bus routes (5 north, 4 south, 19 and 119), Renfrew arena and pool, and schools.
This unit used to be owner-occupied, so you know it's in good condition and building materials, fixtures and appliances were not scrimped on. View this unit and see it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Rent is only $1195 + 1/2 utilities. We allow pets, but we add $50/month to the rent to have the pet. Available November 1st 2019.
If interested you can attend the open house to view the suite this every Monday and Wednesday at 6pm and Saturday at 10am. Please call Amy at (403) 612-8028 an hour beforehand to confirm if you plan on attending any of the viewings or if you have any questions. You can also e-mail her at email@example.com. To learn more about us or the application process, visit www.savardproperties.com. For your peace of mind, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Once viewed, you will fall in love with the place. Hurry. It won't last long.
- RENTAL RATE: $1195.00/mo plus 1/2 utilities
- NUMBER OF BEDROOMS: 2
- NUMBER OF BATHROOMS: 1
- AVAILABLE: November 01, 2019